Up&Up's Creative Director leads and manages our creative team (both internal and external), directing all phases of the creative process, from concept through completion. The Creative Director helps discover and identify brand stories for our clients, and tells those stories in compelling ways. The Creative Director is an integral part of the team, with input at the management level as well as assisting with new business initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process. Own the creative process, output and deliverables for the agency as well as for our clients
- Team Work. Work collaboratively with account teams and new business to ideate and present solutions that met business objectives.
- Lead. Supervise, mentor and inspire direct reports as well as oversee external creative vendors and contractors
- Story Teller. Be a great story teller with the ability to help compose winning presentations
- Manage Yourself. Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Improve. Build and grow the agency’s overall creative capabilities to meet existing and future client needs
- Management. Provide input to senior leadership on strategy and overall direction of the agency
- At least 7 years experience at a brand / marketing / digital agency
- Preferred candidate will have copywriting talent and specialization
- Expert in brand strategy, art direction, interactive design, digital marketing
- Proficient in managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Provide clear, creative direction
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels, both internal and client-facing
- Skills in using resources effectively and efficiently; reliable work habits; ability to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Portfolio of Award-winning work.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite of products
- Bachelor Degree or greater
About Up&Up Agency
Up&Up is a brand marketing agency that helps colleges & universities embrace their authentic, values-based brand. We believe education moves the world forward by making people better versions of themselves, and we partner with our clients to find the heart of their stories and tell it in unique ways. Our work makes it easier for them to find more of the right students and engage them for years to come.
At Up&Up, we believe that life is about impacting people's lives to become better versions of themselves. Whether it's our clients, our clients' clients (students), our teammates, ourselves or our families--we Believe and Serve to make an Impact. If you want to join an agency which exists to make a difference in people's lives, you've found the right firm.
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Buffalo Battles: Twice a year we shut down the office for two days, divide into teams and create something new.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have two tasty beers on tap.
- 401(k) Match
- PTO + 12 days of Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Cool Office Environment Located in the West End of Greenville
- Leadership Development Training
- Professional Development Budget
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environment
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and join an agency with the purpose to impact people's lives. We're looking for a passionate creative director that wants to push the boundaries creatively, do amazing work, be part of an awesome team and impact people's lives.
Please note, this position is for Greenville, SC, and relocation is required. Greenville is a mid-level market, with estimated salary ranges between $85,000 and $115,000. Please, only apply if you have Creative Director experience and your salary requirements meet this range.