Up&Up's Project Coordinator will handle the day to day tasks that keep a project moving while keeping an eye on big picture initiatives such as budgets, milestones and overall project health. They will manage all agency support requests, oversee project timelines, and manage resource scheduling.
- Overall project health and momentum - On-time and on budget
- Manage support requests and support client relationships
- Define/Implement/Monitor processes for improvements
- Manage and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Coordinates and oversees the timely flow of projects from conception through completion
- Manages internal resource schedules for creative and development team to ensure projects are on time
- Monitor job progress by tracking job schedules; routing work for approvals; tracking changes; communicating changes and job status internally
- Maintains records of changes in costs, and schedules for multiple projects
- Serve as the key liaison between creative, development, and account team
- Obtain, evaluate, and manage vendor quotes, purchases and schedules
- Develop and manage timelines and estimates on an ongoing basis
- Lead weekly traffic meeting with all creative and production to keep them informed of assignments, schedules, production, vacations, etc
- 2-3 years of experience in project or traffic management in an advertising agency or in-house agency environment is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of the digital space and workflow within digital projects
- General understanding of the production process relating to creative, digital media and other marketing tactics in order to effectively manage resources, timelines and estimates
- Additional experience with website development would be ideal
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and tasks with changing needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Agile development experience or certification is a plus
- Bachelor Degree or greater
About Up&Up Agency
Up&Up is a brand marketing agency that helps colleges & universities embrace their authentic, values-based brand. We believe education moves the world forward by making people better versions of themselves, and we partner with our clients to find the heart of their stories and tell it in unique ways. Our work makes it easier for them to find more of the right students and engage them for years to come.
At Up&Up, we believe that life is about impacting people's lives to become better versions of themselves. Whether it's our clients, our clients' clients (students), our teammates, ourselves or our families--we Believe and Serve to make an Impact. If you want to join an agency which exists to make a difference in people's lives, you've found the right firm.
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Buffalo Battles: Twice a year we shut down the office for two days, divide into teams and create something new.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have two tasty beers on tap.
- 401(k) Match
- PTO + 12 days of Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Cool Office Environment Located in the West End of Greenville
- Leadership Development Training
- Professional Development Budget
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environmen
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and join an agency with the purpose to impact people's lives. We're looking for a rockstar project coordinator that is super organized and wants to grow as a project manager, be part of an awesome team and impact people's lives.
Please note, this position is for Greenville, SC, and relocation is required. Greenville is a mid-level market, with estimated salary ranges between $35,000 and $45,000. Please, only apply if you have 2+ years of work experience and your salary requirements meet this range.