The Marketing Manager’s core responsibility is to manage Up&Up’s outbound marketing initiatives and drive new prospects and leads to build a healthy, consistent pipeline. This person is highly organized and has a hunter’s mentality. They are results driven, innovative, and can manage resources and timelines.
- Execution of the outbound marketing strategy and nurturing of qualified opportunities for Up&Up (5 main roles)
- Responsible for generating the needed qualified leads to create a healthy, stable pipeline
- Nurture Campaigns and Top 25 prospect list
- Conference strategy/speaking engagement strategy
- One to one outbound communications (CRM management and output, including referral campaigns)
- Managing the sales process
- Responsible for leading conference attendance strategy
- Setup and execution of email nurture campaigns
- Manage inbound opportunities and qualify prospects for the team
- Pull in leadership to help close qualified opportunities
- Work with leadership to develop pitch strategy
- Updating the CRM and the pipeline
- Ability to forecast and manage sales pipeline with potential revenue for prospects, leads and qualified opportunities
- Updating and preparing the sales and marketing meeting agenda
- You have a hunter mentality, constantly seeking new opportunities
- You are highly goal driven
- You are highly organized and able to meet and exceed deadlines
- You are able to delegate initiatives to the project team to ensure needed collateral is created
- You can think critically and qualify/disqualify opportunities
- You can find new, creative ways to pique the interests of prospects through email, social media, and in person at conferences
- You have the ability to write in the tone and voice of Up&Up
- You have the ability to manage a CRM
- You can articulate our service offerings and case studies
- You have 5-7 years marketing, sales management, and/or project management experience
About Up&Up Agency
Up&Up is a brand marketing agency that helps colleges & universities embrace their authentic, values-based brand. We believe education moves the world forward by making people better versions of themselves, and we partner with our clients to find the heart of their stories and tell it in unique ways. Our work makes it easier for them to find more of the right students and engage them for years to come.
At Up&Up, we believe that life is about impacting people's lives to become better versions of themselves. Whether it's our clients, our clients' clients (students), our teammates, ourselves or our families--we Believe and Serve to make an Impact. If you want to join an agency which exists to make a difference in people's lives, you've found the right firm.
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Buffalo Battles: Twice a year we shut down the office for two days, divide into teams and create something new.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have two tasty beers on tap.
- 401(k) Match
- PTO + 12 days of Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Cool Office Environment Located in the West End of Greenville
- Leadership Development Training
- Professional Development Budget
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environment
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and join an agency with the purpose to impact people's lives. We're looking for driven Marketing Manager that is always up for a challenge, be part of an awesome team and impact people's lives.
Please note, this position is for Greenville, SC, and relocation is required. Greenville is a mid-level market, with estimated salary ranges between $65,000 and $75,000. Please, only apply if you have 5+ years of work experience and your salary requirements meet this range.