The Digital Marketing Strategist serves as an expert, a leader and a resource to the team on digital marketing trends, strategies and technical implementation. This person strategizes, implements and manages search, display, social and retargeting digital advertising campaigns that are aimed at generating awareness and leads to surpass our client’s goals. They are involved in overall client strategy, implementation and reporting that analyzes the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Lead research, implementation, and testing of new technologies and strategies, driven by our clients’ business marketing goals and objectives
- Identify digital opportunities and map out the inputs needed to develop an effective digital marketing and tactical strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team to identify opportunities for performance improvement, and growth of existing accounts and potential upsell opportunities
- Analyze data and develop key insights and action plans, in conjunction with SEO/SEM specialist, based on campaign results and provide recommendations for budgetary adjustments
- Assist with strategy, design and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects
- Oversee and ensure that ongoing account maintenance/optimization activities are consistent with the goals of the campaign
- Meet and exceed client goals for revenue and cost of advertising and constantly seek alternative outlets for better results
- Ensure that all client reporting properly communicates the goals of the campaign and effectively positions key takeaways, recommendations, and next steps
- Drive adoption of standards, supporting digital best practices and key digital metrics
- Support the sales and marketing efforts of Up&Up by identifying and qualifying new opportunities and participating in sales presentations
- Train, mentor, and onboard new staff
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Search and Paid advertising, including social
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google AdWords Certified
- Ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations that drive client goals
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry
- Strong writing, presenting, and communication skills are a must
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and attention to detail
About Up&Up Agency
Up&Up is a brand marketing agency that helps colleges & universities embrace their authentic, values-based brand. We believe education moves the world forward by making people better versions of themselves, and we partner with our clients to find the heart of their stories and tell it in unique ways. Our work makes it easier for them to find more of the right students and engage them for years to come.
At Up&Up, we believe that life is about impacting people's lives to become better versions of themselves. Whether it's our clients, our clients' clients (students), our teammates, ourselves or our families--we Believe and Serve to make an Impact. If you want to join an agency which exists to make a difference in people's lives, you've found the right firm.
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Buffalo Battles: Twice a year we shut down the office for two days, divide into teams and create something new.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have two tasty beers on tap.
- 401(k) Match
- PTO + 12 days of Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Cool Office Environment Located in the West End of Greenville
- Leadership Development Training
- Professional Development Budget
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environment
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and join an agency with the purpose to impact people's lives. We're looking for a driven Digital Marketing Strategist to be part of an awesome team and impact people's lives.”
Please note, this position is for Greenville, SC, and relocation is required. Greenville is a mid-level market, with estimated salary ranges between $70,000 and $75,000. Please, only apply if you have 7+ years of work experience and your salary requirements meet this range.