The Account Executive serves as the day-to-day main point of contact to provide guidance to clients they are responsible for. They also serve as the liaison to the project management team to provide any necessary project updates that may impact scope, budget, or timelines.
- Anticipate client’s needs and serve as day-to-day contact for select clients
- Ensure all work achieves clients objectives
- Clearly able to document and define these objectives with the client and relay to the internal team
- Ensure solutions are being delivered to our clients in a timely manner
- Ensure the internal creative and project management teams are kept up to speed on any project updates
- Lead monthly status calls/meetings, as requested by Senior Account Executive
- Knows how to push projects through the system confidently and independently
- Able to develop and lead client presentations
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Account Experience with a marketing, advertising, or digital agency.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have great interpersonal skills.
- You are a great team player.
- You are proactive and thrive on variety.
- You don’t just tolerate deadlines—you’re happiest when you’re keeping them in line and in order.
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- You have strong analytical, decision-making and time management skills.
- You have some background/familiarity with research.
About Up&Up Agency
Up&Up is a brand marketing agency that helps colleges & universities embrace their authentic, values-based brand. We believe education moves the world forward by making people better versions of themselves, and we partner with our clients to find the heart of their stories and tell it in unique ways. Our work makes it easier for them to find more of the right students and engage them for years to come.
At Up&Up, we believe that life is about impacting people's lives to become better versions of themselves. Whether it's our clients, our clients' clients (students), our teammates, ourselves or our families--we Believe and Serve to make an Impact. If you want to join an agency which exists to make a difference in people's lives, you've found the right firm.
- We love what we do, and we're good at it.
- We deliver results.
- We thrive on collaboration.
- Each member of our team strives to better himself/herself.
- We don't settle for good work. We deliver excellence.
- We give our team members the tools and resources to develop professionally.
- Our office is located in beautiful downtown Greenville, and there are plenty of awesome lunch spots around.
- Men's Journal thinks our city is one of the top 18 coolest places to live in America.
- Forbes said Greenville is one of the Best Cities for Young Professionals
- We have a kegerator in the office, and we always have two tasty beers on tap.
- 401(k) Match
- PTO + 12 days of Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Cool Office Environment Located in the West End of Greenville
- Leadership Development Training
- Professional Development Budget
- Relaxed and Collaborative Environment
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and join an agency with the purpose to impact people's lives. We're looking for a motivated AE that is super organized and wants to grow, be part of an awesome team, and work with amazing higher education institutions.
Please note, this position is for Greenville, SC, and relocation is required. Greenville is a mid-level market, with estimated salary ranges between $40,000-$50,000. Please, only apply if you have 3+ years of work experience and your salary requirements meet this range.